Free shipping for all orders over R300

It's not just another wedding.

It's yours.

Our cuff links


2018 - Upcoming wedding trends

Getting married in 2018? If so, you’ve probably already started planning your special day. Before you get too stuck into the preparations, read our wedding predictions for 2018.

Read blog now

Customer Reviews

There should be a 6th category for Excellent. I did my entire order across border and the product and service was perfect! In today's serviceless society, this was a refreshing experience!

Shaun

Dit was moeilik om te besluit wat ek vir my seun wil koop ..... die verskeidenheid is so groot, maar die Superman Cuff Links - Monochrome was uit en uit die regte keuse. Baie dankie vir julle vinnige, vriendelike diens ..... en dat julle my bestelling so vinnig afgelewer het sonder enige probleme.

Ina

My fiancé loves his new cufflinks, he is going to look so stylish on our big day!

Mariska

Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow!!!! Just received my ring! Extremely excited. Thanx for the awesome, speedy service. I love my ring. It is exactly what I wanted! 
Thanx you so much. 

Michael

Fantastic service, affordable and huge variety and selection. Will be making use of your service again!

Lauren

I recently bought these cuff links for a colleague of mine and not only was the service excellent, but the quality of the product and delivery was amazing. 

Charl

Why choose Unbreakable Man?

We're for MEN

All our products are designed and made to be your best friend. From super durable Tungsten rings to funky cuff links, watches and more, all designed with you in mind. 

Learn more

FREE Returns

We're so confident that you will love our products that we give you 7 days to return your order for a full refund or replacement. We'll even collect your order from you for free. 

Learn more

FAST Delivery

We have a 94% overnight delivery rate across South Africa, with the other 6% of our deliveries averaging 3 days delivery. We like to get your order to you fast, so you aren't waiting endlessly.  

Learn more